The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Well, the worst of the storm......for now......passed by us......heavy rain......hail missed us.......didn't get the wifee to load any shells but did get the loading bench rearranged a bit......we're up out of the basement now.......having a 'survived-the-storm-Coors-Light!'

Wow that’s rough glad y’all are ok. I guess that’s why the hogs didn’t play tonight in Omaha

Hiya G! Yeah, we're good.........and yes.......rain out at the CWS. Probly a rain out tomorrow too as it's s'pose to rain all night and thru tomorrow.

Well im glad everyone is ok through the storm. I got a cheap fly rod never fly fished anyone did it and have some pointers?
Hey Nick! Never been fly-fishing.......found it easier to get some fish at the market. Wifee makes a heckuva beer-batter!

Dang right. Good coach imo . He has a great team . A bunch of Arkansas boys. I think he lost 8 to the draft.

Dang right. Good coach imo . He has a great team . A bunch of Arkansas boys. I think he lost 8 to the draft.
My nephew has been down there to play baseball......VanHorn talked and questioned my little brother......sounds like he's interested in gettin him on the team when he graduates.

He is but I can’t and he can’t blame them for taking the money. A buddy of mine played there 2 years then went two the twins

He is but I can’t and he can’t blame them for taking the money. A buddy of mine played there 2 years then went two the twins
He was loved by Husker Nation up here.......think politics got in the way of his job somehow. Too bad.....he's a great coach!

Back