The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I have kin folk in Poyen its pretty close to Malvern. Y’all should’ve went up the pig trail. It’s pretty up there. It’s really pretty in Arkansas. The fall colors are real nice

We've ridden part of the Trail........yes, it's beautiful. We were in Malvern around Labor Day.........the colors were jus changing then.

Yes we have had some weird weather. Labor Day I bet it was warm here. Lol
It was........foggy as all get out when we left on Sunday morning. Made it to Oklahoma with my riding buddy and we split up south of Stillwater, OK. Made it to 17 miles south of Salina, KS when I had to find a rest area to take cover from severe t-storms. Made it to Salina about 1am soaking wet......pulled into the first motel I came to.

Could be somewhere out there. Never heard of it but then again it's a large area out there. I'm about 30 miles south of Grand Island.........I don't even know my neighbor down the street! LOL

I grew up 22 miles south of Kearney. Been in Albuquerque for 27+ years, but will always be a Husker.

I grew up 22 miles south of Kearney. Been in Albuquerque for 27+ years, but will always be a Husker.
Hey! 22 miles south of Kearney......that'd put you about Upland area??? I grew up 20 miles west of Kearney in Elm Creek! Kearney has really grown!

Hey! 22 miles south of Kearney......that'd put you about Upland area??? I grew up 20 miles west of Kearney in Elm Creek! Kearney has really grown!

Very close... Minden. Had many summer lunches during high school in Upland while working as a farmhand.

It’s always nice to find another Husker!

Very close... Minden. Had many summer lunches during high school in Upland while working as a farmhand.

It’s always nice to find another Husker!
Yeah, go thru Minden alot on Hwy 6. They still dress up the courthouse for Christmas. Yes, always good to see another Husker out there!

Back