the climate crisis...

Can't even walk to my backyard shed....grounds a muddy mess with swill holes. I hope it eventually dries out so I can grade more dirt, and plant grass seed
Went outside to feed the crows this noon with fresh mice....frigging summer like weather.

Last edited:
why is all this rain concentrated in the northeast while it is bone-dry for months again in the central USA
chance of sprinkles is all we can get!

It's always been wet, especially this time of year, but its not been normal for the entire past year. The weather has run in 20 year cycles. Could be just the beginning of another wet cycle.

It's always been wet, especially this time of year, but its not been normal for the entire past year. The weather has run in 20 year cycles. Could be just the beginning of another wet cycle.
I recently heard a 'climate expert' say we are actually in the later stages of a long-term mini-ice age. And I don't believe the use of organic, natural resources has any effect whatsoever. Solar activity cycles make more sense.

I've gotten reports from people that live up in quebec...snow is even getting thin up there this season...a number of popular trans snowmobile trails have closures in areas.

Thought today was going to be another rainy day when I got up this morning, but only a light shower. Just overcast currently.

Intense wind in northern Kansas today
Very difficult to steer in

But those wind turbines were at a standstill
No movement
None.
:confused:

Back