The Long Bed

The mud flaps are an OEM accessory. $100 or so. Worth it for me since the mud kicks up so bad when I’m at the farm. They don’t shed very well, though. Snow and ice really stick.

The mud flaps are an OEM accessory. $100 or so. Worth it for me since the mud kicks up so bad when I’m at the farm. They don’t shed very well, though. Snow and ice really stick.

I’m the same way. I love having the mud flaps. I know a lot on here don’t like them.

I had a whole day of avoiding cold patch scattered all over the road. Why they don't tamp it in the holes is beyond me. But, no cold patch anywhere on the truck except for the mudflaps. That's fine with me.

Because it gives the townguys something to do again ,next week and the week after and so and so on . see where this is going ? Lmao :confused:

Our town spent 25K on a shake and bake truck. Mixes hot patch in perfect sized batches for the hole, dumps it in and tamps it level with the surrounding road surface. That was five years ago. The two people that knew how to use the truck quit or retired. Now the truck sits idle and we are back to cold patch by the shovel full put in a wet hole on a rainy day....it stick better then...you know...

Back