Things that make you say WTF...

One of my pet peeves while driving. Assholes who shoot the yellow to red while turning left. When my light turns green I gas it and try to get as close to them as possible. I want to hit them but don’t want to wreck my truck. Idiot!

One of my pet peeves while driving. Assholes who shoot the yellow to red while turning left. When my light turns green I gas it and try to get as close to them as possible. I want to hit them but don’t want to wreck my truck. Idiot!

Did that this morning. I was already accelerating forward but Mr. gotta change my tampon before it leaks can’t wait.

My pet peeve is the clown that comes flying up in the lane to the left of me, then wedges in between me and the car in front of me when there was no one behind me for 150 feet.

I think theres a secret society of people that awards points for annoying other people

My pet peeve is the clown that comes flying up in the lane to the left of me, then wedges in between me and the car in front of me when there was no one behind me for 150 feet.

I think theres a secret society of people that awards points for annoying other people

I block those people.

Back