Thinking of buying 2015

Moe

Hello all,

Sorry if this been discussed before but I searched for two days and could not find answers

Will, currently i have 2013 F150 4x4 crewcab V8. One problem its an automatic so i was thinking of trading it in for a 2015 tacoma TRD 6 speed manual

I will have to order one because they don't have a crew cab at my dealer.

Questions are:

1. How is the 6speed perform. I read online that its not that good its not synced right and such. What do you guys think?

2. Ride comfort. My F150 is by far the most refined truck i ever owned it is extremely smooth on the interstate even with the boat behind ( you can't even feel it)

3. What is the real world mpg. Currently i am averaging 14 city 18 hwy. and around 21 on the 55mph back roads.

4. How does it hold up after few years. Does start to fall apart like a chevy?

5. When is the best time to buy to get the best insensitive/repate. I think the one i want runs about 33500 which. That is how much my F150 cost

Thanks in advance and any additional inputs are much appreciated

I'm on my 3rd tacoma. Love it. Avg around 16/city and 21/hwy. I have a 2012 4dr v6 supercharged. Pulling a trailer with 2 snowmobiles is no problem. It won't fall apart. You can't go wrong. You take care of it she will take care of you. Ride comfort is great. 1400 miles from VA to TX with 2 kids every year. They don't complain. Hope that helps. Any other questions just ask.

Thank you, what kinda of hp you have? I test drove an access cab with everything basic and it felt little jumpy i probably should go and test crewcab and see how it ride

Thanks again

Thank you, what kinda of hp you have? I test drove an access cab with everything basic and it felt little jumpy i probably should go and test crewcab and see how it ride

Thanks again
I have around 310. The TRD exhaust came on it. I have the Baja edition. I have them put the S/C on a week after I bought it. I enjoy driving it. MPG stayed the same. The only thing I would change getting a long bed instead of the short bed. But that wasn't an option with mine. So I make due.

I get about 13mpg with a mix of highway and city....that's with a 6.5" lift and bigger tires...the ride is real smooth for the Double Cab. This is my second tacoma and I'm in love with it. Also I LOVE the look of double cab long beds which is what I have.

Cool guys, I thought of getting a long bed as I cary stuff around all the time and i wish there is an 8ft bed but i think the longest is 6.5
Thanks

I have a 15 dcsb trd sport. So far I love it. Averaging about 18.5 mpg with a mix of city/hwy driving. I did get v6 auto because that's what they had on the lot. My biggest complaint so far is the electric shift tcase and the seat is a little low for my liking. Aside from that I really like it.

I have 2015 access cab with a V6 six speed manual. I have never owned an auto tranny vehicle. I love the way this truck drives. I get 16 mpg around town and about 19 mpg on the highway. I bought this to replace a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 with a V8 five speed manual. I was never impressed with hauling capacity of the ram, and I have yet haul anything with the tacoma, but the tacoma appears to have a far greater power to weight ratio. I only wish I would have bought a tacoma back in 2001.

Back