This hurricane.......

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by WildlifeChick, Sep 6, 2017.

1. WildlifeChick

WildlifeChick Well-Known Member

Has me on the "you could turn the corner and scare me to death" anxiety level. I'm 1) worried about my horses 2) worried about my cats 3) worried about my WWII flag 4) worried about my Yoder. I could manage to park it in the middle of a field and SOMEHOW the one piece of debris would hit it. That's my luck . I have my horses ready to be wrapped in bubble wrap, I have food Mountain ready for the meows meows, but could I wrap my truck in bubble wrap?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Sorry to hear. Insurance up to date?

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

image1.JPG IMG_2706.JPG Let's hope it doesn't hit or looses steam if it reaches you. I've got fires all around me. level 3 evacuation in lots of areas. Ash all over my vehicles and horrible air quality.

5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Prayers out for you guys.

6. OP
    WildlifeChick

I'd be out of there pronto! Hurricanes.....don't scare me. They scare my horse which in turn, gives me anxiety. Fire? I don't mess with that shiz-nit. Tornadoes AND fire? I would think I was in the SAW movies....

OR17TRD likes this.
  7. OR17TRD

I'm right there with you. At level 2 I'm out. I'm not the guy who sticks around to see what happens next.

8. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Crazy weather going on everywhere it seems. Stay safe everyone!

9. OR17TRD

How's the animals, the flag and the taco? Did they make it through ok?

10. OP
    WildlifeChick

Yes:) I'm back in the land of cell service. I left my yoder at work in an open field with the boat hitched to it. Animals were ok:)

pskuhlm, Tacomaholic, OR17TRD and 2 others like this.
  11. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Glad to hear you and your animals are ok.

12. OR17TRD

Hopefully the worst of this season is over. Glad you and yours are ok.

13. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Glad to see you are back safely!