Tire opinions?!

BFG KO2 always but if I had to... Cooper A/T3, Toyo OC ATII, Hankook ATM for all terrain.
Mud tires I'd do Same makes different model I do like the way the Nitto's look.

Hankook Dynapro ATM. Ride great and quite on the hwy. Pretty good off road too although I haven't tried them in mud or snow yet..

I had the Cooper A/T 3 tires on a gen two and didn’t have any luck with wear or ride on them. Everybody else loves them though.
Hankook does make good tires.
I like the Toyo Open Country too. They ride smooth and quiet but are still decent with traction.

Last edited:
Both Cooper and hankooks are nice, I recently slapped a set of mastercraft mxt' s on mine. So far so good. Lil whiny at 70mph but deep treads... and not super expensive!

They are the Mickey Thompson classic lock wheels. I honestly am not sure of the offset as I bought it with them on it. They are 16s

I think the Falken wildpeak at3 is more aggressive more meat on the side and perform better than ko2. Most important it is cheaper.
these are what i'm looking at putting on in the next month or so. they seem reasonable in price. hope they don't wear out super quick

these are what i'm looking at putting on in the next month or so. they seem reasonable in price. hope they don't wear out super quick

When I bought mine they came with a 50k mile warranty. I added the road hazard but from buddies who have had them, so far all good stories about them.

I’ve never had any dealings with the Falken Wildpeak. I may have to look into them when it’s time for new shoes on mine.

I watched couple of video reviews by third party on YouTube. They like them, and last pretty reasonable long mileage and quietness

Back