Tire Pressure

I am new to the rock crawling scene. i have done a ton of mud and sand driving, and know how to handle that. I want to know what you guys lower your tire pressure to for rock. (loose and bed rock.

Welcome to the forum.
Depends on your wheel size and tire size. If your wheel is wide and your tire is skinny you’re not going to want to air down to much. Are you going to have beadlocking wheels?
Typically 10-15psi in front and 8-12psi in back. I’ve seen guys go as low as 7psi in back. You’ll want a higher psi in front to keep the tire on the bead when turning.

No matter what wheel/tire you're running, you'll need to experiment a bit to find the sweet spot for your setup.
There will be a point you blow a bead and that will tell you your limit. Have the ability to get the tire back on and air up.

No matter what wheel/tire you're running, you'll need to experiment a bit to find the sweet spot for your setup.
There will be a point you blow a bead and that will tell you your limit. Have the ability to get the tire back on and air up.

Thanks man! i’m excited to get out there and try it. Ive done some rock crawling at high pressure, and it is not even close to smooth.

Depends on your wheel size and tire size. If your wheel is wide and your tire is skinny you’re not going to want to air down to much. Are you going to have beadlocking wheels?
Typically 10-15psi in front and 8-12psi in back. I’ve seen guys go as low as 7psi in back. You’ll want a higher psi in front to keep the tire on the bead when turning.

Beadlock ftw
Beadlock ftw

Welcome to the forum.
It's multiplying...

Welcome to the forum.
Did he copy and paste this twice?

Back