Tire/Wheel combo help

Got a 2016 DCSB TRD OR, put what ended up being about a 2.75" lift on it with the 5100's/OME 887s. I would love to run a 285/70 17 tire, just need some advice on the wheel offset and backspace to get so I don't rub. Also would like a little wider stance, but not stupid. Any help is appreciated, thanks!IMG_1229.jpg

You do realize you voided the warranty using Bilstein and OME together right? If either brands lift components fail... it’s all you bud.

Got a 2016 DCSB TRD OR, put what ended up being about a 2.75" lift on it with the 5100's/OME 887s. I would love to run a 285/70 17 tire, just need some advice on the wheel offset and backspace to get so I don't rub. Also would like a little wider stance, but not stupid. Any help is appreciated, thanks!View attachment 15002
Truck looks great but... Will look better with those wheels and tires you’re talking about. :)

Got a 2016 DCSB TRD OR, put what ended up being about a 2.75" lift on it with the 5100's/OME 887s. I would love to run a 285/70 17 tire, just need some advice on the wheel offset and backspace to get so I don't rub. Also would like a little wider stance, but not stupid. Any help is appreciated, thanks!View attachment 15002

Nice truck man, sorry I don’t have an answer to your question but it looks like the other guy took care of you. Did you put 5100s on all four? And is it set a 0?

Sagging in the rear. What do you have bag there? Love the color. Welcome to the forum.
I think it's actually the camera angle, although it might have a very slight drop in the back. I don't want to put a block in there because I like the wheel wells to look more "stuffed". I'd really like to lower the front by a ½ inch, but that might be tough unless I switch to 5100's I think...

I think it's actually the camera angle, although it might have a very slight drop in the back. I don't want to put a block in there because I like the wheel wells to look more "stuffed". I'd really like to lower the front by a ½ inch, but that might be tough unless I switch to 5100's I think...

Welcome to the forum

looking to get help on tire info also. Read that running 285/75/17 will need cab mount trim. Would be safer to run 285/70/17 instead? Definitely don't want any rubbing or trimming of any sort. what do you guys suggest?

looking to get help on tire info also. Read that running 285/75/17 will need cab mount trim. Would be safer to run 285/70/17 instead? Definitely don't want any rubbing or trimming of any sort. what do you guys suggest?
How much lift and what offset rim do you have?

still in the works but looking at 3" Fox lift. And wheels of preference are method con 6 17x8.5 with 0 offset. Still researching, nothing bought yet. Want to run Toyo open country MT's

Back