Tires

Flannel_Lover

I'm buying a 2 inch lift for my 2011, want to run a 285/xx/(whatever the stock rim is) could I go bigger than that on a 2 inch without cutting?

Also leave some recommendations for some good A/T tires! (KEEP IN MIND!! I'm in high school and don't have a lot of money to dump on tires, so low buck but good tires)

Flannel_Lover 2011 taco 2.7 sclb base model.

Not sure what you can afford. But you can't go wrong with bilstein 5100's front and back with AAL. You'll be able to run 33" tires. For lift and tires no more then 2k. That's on the night side depending your configuration and brand of tires you go with.

I just put 265/70/17 on a 4 runner at work with a 2' lift and they rubbed bad, had to do a lot of cutting

Yea 2" lift or leveling kit whatever you want to call it would not be enough to use 33's. Your on the right path with 275-285/ 55-65/ whatever your rim size.

Go to tire rack and buy tires. Then use your high school buddies in auto shop or whatever and have them help you put on to save money.

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

Check out General Grabber AT2 for tires. Cheaper than most and still a great tire choice. You'll save plenty of money to afford a great lift like the 5100s. Show us pics when you're done!!

Now I'm no mechanic, but I'll take a beer and look at your truck anyway...

Back