Tires

drewzilla1337

Hey guys . I need some help . I have a 4x2 access cab prerunner tacoma 2009. And I was just wondering what’s a good alterrain tire that won’t rub. Something that’s not to big or small and is good in snow?

I picked up a set of Falken Wildpeaks in 265/75/16 a little while back. Damn great tires for the price (so far, we will see how long they last). Got one good snowfall after I bought them and they performed great. Very good in the rain as well and pretty low road noise for a AT tire.

IMG_8187.JPG

I picked up a set of Falken Wildpeaks in 265/75/16 a little while back. Damn great tires for the price (so far, we will see how long they last). Got one good snowfall after I bought them and they performed great. Very good in the rain as well and pretty low road noise for a AT tire.

View attachment 17092

Thanks I was actually looking at these on amazon . Think ima try these out I appreciate the pic for a visual on my Tacoma !!! These look a lot more inexpensive then the ones I have on now. I’m running kelly safaris and they’re expensive as hell and very loud .

Hello All,
new to Tacomas, while we are on the subject of tires, what is a good load range to get for our trucks? are C good enough for light trailer towing?

Back