Toneau cover advice

Anyone own a Tacoma with a Tonno Pro "hard" cover model HF-561? Its vinyl coated sheet aluminum so its more rigid than a soft cover.
Interesting, very cheap for a tonnoue, tonnue, tonue, tonguelash, whatever.
Too bad no amazon reviews

Don’t have the hard cover but got the soft tri-fold for my 17’ and am impressed with the quality for the price. Reviews I read said the hard cover is a little more bulky

Don’t have the hard cover but got the soft tri-fold for my 17’ and am impressed with the quality for the price. Reviews I read said the hard cover is a little more bulky

Welcome to the forum.
Yeah the hard cover is a little bulky.

The bakflip is low profile. I can also walk across it since I got a Fitbit, now that I’m down from 450lbs you can put up to 500lbs of distributes weight on top of it. Can’t do that with a soft trifold.

The bakflip is low profile. I can also walk across it since I got a Fitbit, now that I’m down from 450lbs you can put up to 500lbs of distributes weight on top of it. Can’t do that with a soft trifold.
the funny thing....
extang solid fold 2.0 shows a quad on it.
as well as another pic of..... 5 grown men on top of the cover.

ask extang what the limit is, and they wont say:

Can I stand on my Solid Fold 2.0?
Yes, however it is not recommended.
F198642422.jpg

look at 1:18

Is it true the only reason you got a Tacoma was because they call them a taco [emoji895] [emoji895]?

Is it true the only reason you got a Tacoma was because they call them a taco [emoji895] [emoji895]?
I tried to eat it when I first got it and took it back to the dealer and said it didn’t taste like the taco I expected and wanted my money back. You know how the dealer is.

Back