Tool box and tonneau cover

Do make a video on how you installed the box with cover. It looks awesome I would like to do the same thanks

I have the same truck (2017) and just bought a toolbox. How did you mount yours with the channel rails running down each side? How did you fasten down your toolbox?

Looks great. I was thinking about pulling my Tonneau cover and getting one low profile and under the rail but just not sure which one.

Great set up

I have the same truck (2017) and just bought a toolbox. How did you mount yours with the channel rails running down each side? How did you fasten down your toolbox?

The model I bought fits between the rails with an inch or more clearance on each side. I used j bolts to secure the box but could not get a good bite to make it feel secure. I ended up adding a 1/4” lag bolt on each side to make sure it stays put.

The model I bought fits between the rails with an inch or more clearance on each side. I used j bolts to secure the box but could not get a good bite to make it feel secure. I ended up adding a 1/4” lag bolt on each side to make sure it stays put.

Can you please show a pic

Back