Toyota 2016 4 cylinder 4 x 4 Tacoma

Tom102$$

Bought Tacoma Truck on July 28 2016.
On December 1 2016 had the 1st service. Rotate tires, check all fluids. Only 1947 miles.
The multipoint inspection said it was 1 quart low on the oil. OW20- SYN.
The mechanic says it is not unusual to loose a quart every 1300 - 1500 miles. It's synthetic oil. Watery and not
too thick.
What's up?
I bought a quart of oil to keep in the truck.
Tom

Bought Tacoma Truck on July 28 2016.
On December 1 2016 had the 1st service. Rotate tires, check all fluids. Only 1947 miles.
The multipoint inspection said it was 1 quart low on the oil. OW20- SYN.
The mechanic says it is not unusual to loose a quart every 1300 - 1500 miles. It's synthetic oil. Watery and not
too thick.
What's up?
I bought a quart of oil to keep in the truck.
Tom

My driven hard and supercharged 2010 doesn't burn a drop of oil and I only use synthetic.

I have a 2015-4cylinder 4x2-tacoma. I do not burn a drop of oil. I also use OW20-SYN. may want to get a 2nd opinion from a Toyota Dealer to make sure you don't have any manufacturer defect or anything.

I'm the original post for this message. Went to another dealer and mentioned the problem. Is this a problem I asked him. Response Yes and No. Just check your oil level after two
tanks of gas.
This doesn't sound normal.
Tom

you know i have a 2.7 when i got it home the next day i tried to check the oil and my dipstick was stuck i could not for the life of me get it out. i brought to service and they wouldnt let me back to watch but came oput about a hour later and said they had zero problem pulling the dipstick out. i have video which i played they insisted it was normal . im thinking of getting rid of this truck . tomarrow im going to check it

Back