Toyota training school...

I'm not telling you to poke the pick in that hole, but whats securing it to the should itself.

it is currently removed from the the shroud, it was a challenge to bend it back from the radiator, but was a success! Nothing broke!! Great Care was taken
do you want a picture of that connecter now?
it looks pretty much just like the 02 sensor from the '97 taco that is broken

I'm not telling you to poke the pick in that hole, but whats securing it to the should itself.

you have studied these many pics i have posted or have you not?

have you never had to remove one of these connectors from where they are mounted?

I've removed connectors only when I absolutely had to, and never this specific one. Taking apart an 02 sensor connector was so simple a 10 year could figure it out.

Last edited:
I've remove connectors only when I absolutely had to, and never this specific one. Taking apart an 02 sensor connector was so simple a 10 year could figure it out.
yes, the sensor connecter is not terribly challenging, just a bit sticky stubborn perhaps
BUT!
removing that sensors harness mounting point on whatever it is attached to, is the big issue here
such as the downstream O2 mount on the '97 taco transfer case that was broken because of ignorance of proper removal that shoulda been taught how-to-do in Toyota training school i would suppose

I've never seen manufacture's training class's ever tell you how to remove connectors....your suppose to be smart enough to figure it out yourself by that time.

What if Toyota designs mounts the wiring harness in a different manner than others might?

Back