ToyotaCare

flyinglentris

Shortly after I bought my 2017 TRD Offroad in October, I saw this Toyota commercial on TV offering new Toyota Truck buyers 2 years of free maintenance. I thought "Oh ****, I just missed it." And then I started receiving mail from Toyota describing the 2 year free maintenance as part of ToyotaCare. Every 6 months for 2 years, I get a complete maintenance inspection and upkeep which includes labor and materials for free. Sweet.

That was extra sweet after my Toyota Salesperson went out of her way to find me and ship in the TRD Offroad I wanted fullfilling every spec I gave her, excepting the Tonneau cover.

I just got a Christmas card from her, not one of those mass mailing type of things, but one written in her hand writing. She had established a good rapport with me from the start, but I had not expected her to keep up that rapport. So I went down to the dealership to hunt down some custom license plate frames and say hello. While there, I got the low down on whether this dealer supports lift kits, etc.

:)

Shortly after I bought my 2017 TRD Offroad in October, I saw this Toyota commercial on TV offering new Toyota Truck buyers 2 years of free maintenance. I thought "Oh ****, I just missed it." And then I started receiving mail from Toyota describing the 2 year free maintenance as part of ToyotaCare. Every 6 months for 2 years, I get a complete maintenance inspection and upkeep which includes labor and materials for free. Sweet.

That was extra sweet after my Toyota Salesperson went out of her way to find me and ship in the TRD Offroad I wanted fullfilling every spec I gave her, excepting the Tonneau cover.

I just got a Christmas card from her, not one of those mass mailing type of things, but one written in her hand writing. She had established a good rapport with me from the start, but I had not expected her to keep up that rapport. So I went down to the dealership to hunt down some custom license plate frames and say hello. While there, I got the low down on whether this dealer supports lift kits, etc.

:)
And... do they?? haha left me hanging here.

And... do they?? haha left me hanging here.

Lift kits? No, they don't do lift kits, but they will send out Tacos and Tundras for customers to a local off road shop that warrants their work. The dealer in this case confirms that a lift kit will void the warranty.

Lift kits? No, they don't do lift kits, but they will send out Tacos and Tundras for customers to a local off road shop that warrants their work. The dealer in this case confirms that a lift kit will void the warranty.
Not the entire warranty just the issues that happen from the aftermarket parts. Your warranty is still valid.

ToyotaCare Recommended Services Include:
  • Replace engine oil and oil filter
  • Rotate tires
  • Multi-point vehicle inspection
  • Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
Lol, thats all they cover

Basically u get 2 oil changes, 4 rotations..... the rest is insurance to them and they are free to mention that u need brakes, wiper blades, or whatever else they can come up with while your there that is a wearable item. Thus not covered

Back