Traction control disable 2016 TRD sport manual

Is it possible to completely disable traction control?
I know about pressing and holding the button, but this does not completely disable it's operation.
And over 30 or so it comes back on....
Can you somehow trick it into thinking it's in 4L so there is no vsc intervention ( and also locking the rear end) ?

I already mentioned that.....thanks tips

Maybe you have to have the clutch in or brake in for the manual. I know you have to be stopped and continue holding the button past the ALSD light.

If still nothing you might have to wait until someone comes out with a bypass like in the 2nd gen.

I've already mentioned this in a prior post...
It doesn't matter. The system will do what it wants, when it wants. I had trac control completely disabled, or so I thought. Then it decided to turn its ass on anyway on a dusty incline when I tried to prove whether it could actually be off or not. Myth busted!!

It doesn't matter. The system will do what it wants, when it wants. I had trac control completely disabled, or so I thought. Then it decided to turn its ass on anyway on a dusty incline when I tried to prove whether it could actually be off or not. Myth busted!!
Technology......phucking up drivers since processors.

Mine goes off along with ABS when I hit the locker...but I have the locker mod done for use in 2wd.

Back