Transformation

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by lee play, Nov 8, 2017.

1. lee play

lee play Member

IMG_2214.jpg IMG_2215.jpg
    My 13 five lug
    When I first got the truck I was having mixed emotions
    After lots of research I came to a decision
    It looks great now
    Coming soon will be a 4.3 Lexus v8

4wd likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Nice to see a different kind of build, you went the opposite way most other people, you chose a 5 lugger, makes me curious are you from the bagged & slammed world ? A friend of mine on TW had a bagged 5lug that was 5" under stock & we lifted it to roughly 4" above, anyway nice truck & I'm going to hold you to that V8 conversion.haha I want to see that done...

Bogunn likes this.
  4. OP
    lee play

lee play Member

It’s going to happen sometime next year... My wife put me on hold until after Christmas..
    And I’m doing lots of research as to what motor I’m going to use
    Ls , or Lexus 4.3

4wd likes this.
  5. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

6. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Yep I would do LS also

4wd likes this.
  7. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I kind of want to see the V8 in it.

4wd likes this.
  8. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Are you a member of Tacoma World ? If you are go to the socal region sub forum & look for the San Diego B.S. thread, now look for member speed freak , his name is Jason & is a friend of mine, this guy can tell you everything you need to know about this type of conversion because not only is he a cert. Toyota master mechanic but he's done the LS in a (you guessed it) 1st gen single cab 5 lugger, & he can tell you about doing the Lexus also...

Oh hell yeah I wanna see it done haha...

Bogunn likes this.
  9. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member