TRD decals- opinion question

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by wsatticus, Mar 13, 2020.

1. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

No.

2016 Ram 1500 reg cab short box, midnight edition.
    She loves it!
    And she is leaving my Bullitt alone now lol.

tooter, Backroader and Cape taco like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Bought from a Toyota dealership if that helps lol
    20200401_092723.jpg

tooter and Backroader like this.
  4. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

A tad .;) .A buddy of mine had a blackout ram his plate was blkout! It was sweet !

B-Man, B.C., tooter and 1 other person like this.
  5. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Well she is loving it, and B being happy is what matters.
    It is in mint condition, had 52,393 kms on it, and I am slowly going over it front to back with her. So far changed engine oil and filter, coolant including rad and heater hoses, new thermostat, new battery, transmission fluid and filter, transfer case fluid, both diffs got new fluid, dissembled the brakes, and lubed the caliper sliders, but replaced no parts, new engine and cabin air filters, lowered the spare tire and lubed the mechanism of it, put more air in it and put it back up, lubed the hood and door and tailgate hinges, replaced the shocks with good ones, and sometime would like to change the stock speakers, and a couple behind the seat with a little amp to power them like I did to my ram 1500. Mine sounds 30 times better than her stereo with just the small changes i made.
    My sweetheart smiles every time she starts it up, that is priceless.

6. jgreg

jgreg New Member

I have new paint but undecided on putting decals back on