TRD-PRO is coming!!

Just placed an order to match my 2016-TRD-4Runner, i knew little brother would emerge eventually! Black leather interior, no wrist watch grill!! Yaaaa

Just placed an order to match my 2016-TRD-4Runner, i knew little brother would emerge eventually! Black leather interior, no wrist watch grill!! Yaaaa
I asked the dealer and they told me it hasn't been confirmed yet. Can you shed some light on this? Just so I can tell them to get their story straight.

I have the Baja edition. Which the Pro replaced. I got an email this morning about the 2017 TRD Pro. Thanks for the info though.

Man, that looks sweet! Very tempting.

kqxogn036tyruvibpud3.jpg

But it wont have the black interior that should be an option on all the trucks. That brown on the Limited is nasty!! Plus i work my ass off everyday to be able to buy what i want and not have to piece things together,waste time,and still not have the same truck. Plus the resale on Tacoma is so high, why not get the truck you want to begin with?

Well, like assholes we also have opinions . Some stick more than others. The cute little 2017 TRD Pro from the assembly line won't and can't do what my old Taco can do! I work my ass off and can buy whatever I want as well. Most trucks including this new TRD Pro have no offset front crash protection. You might not care until some asshole texting one day hits you with plastic wrapped front corners on your truck! I will always build them with safer more durable components ! Than the over price crap they sell you with a ****ing "badge" saying TRD Pro!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456059500.652811.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456059675.926050.jpg

Orders will be taken in July, the dealer got all weird when i told them a want a Manual. Shut up and order the dam thing.
Because they think about resale. They're always thinking "sell sell sell". They don't think like you do "function function function".
And most people today can't even drive a manual, so to the salesperson it'll sit on the lot too long.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Taco Forum mobile app

What i mean by order is, tell my dealership to get me the truck as soon as they have an allocation to do so. Then i left a deposit. 5k

Back