Trimming after lifting

Bsl1706

To anyone who's put a 3 inch lift an put 33s on ur tacos how much trimming did you have to do? I've heard anything from minimal to tons an I'm guessing that revolves around the tires?

I had to cut a chunk of the plastic wheel well out when I bought my truck from a guy. He was a serious mall crawler with a 3" spacer lift and 33x20x1250's. No wheel spacers. Wasn't much trimming and only scraped backing and turning sharp i.e. backing out at the mall. Lol. No more 20's and spacers for my truck tho. Kinda wish I didn't cut it up now... :(

I had to cut a chunk of the plastic wheel well out when I bought my truck from a guy. He was a serious mall crawler with a 3" spacer lift and 33x20x1250's. No wheel spacers. Wasn't much trimming and only scraped backing and turning sharp i.e. backing out at the mall. Lol. No more 20's and spacers for my truck tho. Kinda wish I didn't cut it up now... :(

Ya that's what they originally ordered for me but said it would rub too much. So we went skinner. Tough break

Back