truck dispatch question

hapan

Hello everyone I am interested in opening a single member LLC in the US as a non-resident from Serbia. I am planning on starting a freight dispatch service with 0

employees in the US and working from home in Serbia. From my research, I know that is is very much possible to open an LLC as a non-resident and not be taxed in the

US, although am unsure of whether my specific type of income and earnings are effectively connected and if I am ETBUS = subject to tax.

My service would be to connect carriers to loads - these loads come from brokers and I ultimately negotiate with the broker on behalf of the carrier. The broker pays

the carrier - I charge a percentage of that amount which is paid by the carrier to me (either through me sending an invoice and being paid through PayPal, Stripe, etc.

OR the trucking company's factoring company pays me my percentage). So the carrier pays for my service directly to me (my business).

Hello everyone I am interested in opening a single member LLC in the US as a non-resident from Serbia. I am planning on starting a freight dispatch service with 0

employees in the US and working from home in Serbia. From my research, I know that is is very much possible to open an LLC as a non-resident and not be taxed in the

US, although am unsure of whether my specific type of income and earnings are effectively connected and if I am ETBUS = subject to tax.

My service would be to connect carriers to loads - these loads come from brokers and I ultimately negotiate with the broker on behalf of the carrier. The broker pays

the carrier - I charge a percentage of that amount which is paid by the carrier to me (either through me sending an invoice and being paid through PayPal, Stripe, etc.

OR the trucking company's factoring company pays me my percentage). So the carrier pays for my service directly to me (my business).
appreciate all your suggestions. thanks in advance

In 2021, 87% of US truck freight tonnage was shipped less than 250 miles. 2) also in 2021, the median length of a train on class 1 railroads was 5,400 feet. Just 10% of trains were longer than 9,800 feet.

I had my 42 month taco checkup today. 19,986 miles on my 2020. Excellent report, showroom condition. Dealer offered me $35,000. I declined.

I think you're a scammer. Go away.

Probably the op should contact hunter, or brandon.....been hearing on the news they have a lot of experience in this area of llc's, shell companies, and not paying tax's.

Last edited:
Back