Truck got Towed Almost

Bradley Fromm

Hey so the other night my Tacoma got put up on a tow truck didn’t see the no parking after 9 O’clock sign oops.. but the ABS light came on and it won’t go away does anyone know how to reset it?

I think it can be reset with a scanner thu you're edb2 port. The cheaper ones may not do brake systems, you might have to take a step up or two to get one that will work for what you want. I'd check underneath and make sure they didn't mess up any of you're ABS sensors or wiring when they were trying to tow.

Years ago when my gen1 tundra was nearly new, i was at my job with the truck parked in the companies parking lot as usual. I came out at the end of my shift only to find my truck gone. I reported it stolen to the police, and had the wife pick me up. Well, about 7 pm i get a call from the police department they located my truck at an auto body shop in town. Apparently their tow driver picked up the wrong truck. I couldn't believe anyone could be that stupid. I got the truck back the next day with a few choice words to the shops manager with no worse for wear.

i had my old rotted '79 Corolla liftback bruiser towed off a jobsite 26yrs ago because i parked the sh!tbox in a VIP spot LOL
stupid lawyer

I had aN engine light go out just by unhooking the battery. Just saying. It might just work. Disconnect the battery the reconnect and see what’s what.

Usually once those engine check lights come on, you can try disconnecting the battery, but the light will come back within a certain amount of miles driven, until you actually fix the issue, or try erasing the code that was thrown.

Back