Trying to Determine What to Put on my Taco

Victoria

Hey! SO, first of all, I'm not a first time taco owner I've had one in the past and she saved my butt in an accident.

I'm considering getting another one as a toy for off road, and I'm looking at a '08 TRD Sport. My previous truck was a '11 TRD Sport and could handle almost anything you threw at her, and she was stock. I'm looking for recommendations on the following:

1. Lift kits; I wanted to lift the truck at least a few more inches. Please let me know what tires will look good and fit... keep in mind I will more than likely need a spare as well! I am considering cutting the bumper and stancing the truck out a little bit... How might that look?
2. Lights; Halo lights? What would look half decent on a '08 (or that body style)?
3. Brush guards; Because what truck is complete without one?
4. Stereo; My new car has a stereo with Apple CarPlay, and I like being able to hook my phone up. Does anyone know of aftermarket stereos for Taco that would allow that? I'm also looking into a sub or two because I remember the radio could use some help.
5. Pipes; Because why make a truck look mean and not sound mean?
6. Literally anything else...

I really miss my Taco and I wanted to murder her out so I'm trying to make this new one worthy to take over the hole the other left in my heart.

Obviously I've never worked on a truck, which is why I wanted this truck as a project. Please be patient while I learn, that's why I came to ask y'all!

Thanks,
Victoria

Back