Unanswered post

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jersey Black Beauty, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Jersey Black Beauty

Jersey Black Beauty Well-Known Member

Someone please explain to me ,,,we all have busy lives,more so if your working through COVID-19,,
    We are all on these sites looking for internet friends,advise and general chatting to blow off steam.. Whether you chime in on a post or you yourself post something funny, advice to other’s or something tragic in your life,,,,how can anyone NOT take the time to answer or follow up on that post ??
    Why leave someone wondering why there’s no response!
    Has anyone else noticed this???

B.C., Cape taco, B-Man and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

I personally havent seen but a few posts on here that haven't been answered. I dont reply to all of them because, well I dont read every post, and I dont have an answer to everything, but I'll Like existing posts and sometimes just welcome a new family member.

We have had some spam posts that I've ignored.

Have you had a post that went unanswered?

B.C., RonFad, Cape taco and 2 others like this.
  4. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

5. Scott Wyman

What up Toot!?!?

B.C., B-Man, Cape taco and 1 other person like this.
  6. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

just saying hey to the taco fam! ;) been busy at work, enjoying the summer, getting in some arrow time for hunting season, and doing some fly fishing. slayed the cutthroats last weekend. catch and release, but it was a blast! how bout y'all?

7. Steve Mauldin

Steve Mauldin New Member

And........he doesn’t reply

Scott Wyman, B.C., tooter and 2 others like this.
  8. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I think he did it to be funny ! I see what ur doin' to Toot, Scott that's some funny shat right there! lmfao! I'm still workin' banging nails we have about 2 yrs work booked now !

B.C., tooter and B-Man like this.
  9. OP
    Jersey Black Beauty

And..........he does answer
    24 hrs later,after he worked all day,like most people
    Was referring to some post in general that go for quite some time without a response but we’ll just chalk it up as being funny.

10. OP
    Jersey Black Beauty

11. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I personally have made an effort over the years to go through the new post list and if I see a post that has not been responded to within 24-48 hrs at least say hello, I see you. That’s one of the reasons I have a couple posts. Many times I’ll try to provide what knowledge I have or at least direct to resources to get their question answered.
    I’m sure I am guilty of missing a few. :(

Scott Wyman, B.C., Cape taco and 2 others like this.
  12. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

A few times I've responded just to let someone know that I saw it, but don't have the answer.
    That also bumps it up, so hopefully more people will see it.
    I've been away working in the north, so haven't been on in weeks.

13. Scott Wyman

I try to get on the forum every day, but work and house demands sometimes don't allow it.

tooter, B.C., Cape taco and 1 other person like this.
  14. Scott Wyman

Bang away buddy, bang away. Good to have some job security.

tooter, B.C., Cape taco and 1 other person like this.
  15. OP
    Jersey Black Beauty

Crazy world.....don’t even know what the new normal is anymore

tooter, B-Man, B.C. and 2 others like this.
  16. Cape taco

I know right its so weird going to the beach and people are wearing masks but I still see a lot of college age kids not wearing them and they keep opening places up .and the numbers here on the cape are creeping up again !

tooter, B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  17. OP
    Jersey Black Beauty

Here in Jersey,we are still Required to were a mask every where,Dine In is still not allowed...you can eat outside,but only remove your mask to eat. Crazy ****, but are cases are way,way down. Our beaches are the same,no masks or social distancing

tooter, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  18. Scott Wyman

Numbers are crazy in Texas too. Hospitals are out of morgue space so they are using refer trucks. I think we may be heading for another shut down.

tooter, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  19. OP
    Jersey Black Beauty

20. Cape taco

Its optional to wear a mask in stores in MA.alot of people don't that ' just stupid !

Scott Wyman, tooter and B-Man like this.
  21. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

I have yet to know anyone who has it...