Very impressed with my Taco.

1sttaco

I purchased cordwood for an excellent price but had to pick it up myself. After 4 trips back and forth filling the bed I realized it would take 8 to 10 more trips to complete. My friend said I could use his trailer, awesome. But when I went to pick it up I realized it was a 16 foor trailer. Well I needed to get the wood so I hooked up.
The remaining wood filled the trailer to the top. I had a 35 mile trip home and a majority of it was up hill. The Taco pulled it beautifully. I will likely not pull anything this big and heavy again but it is awesome to know it can in a pinch. I still got 18 mpg. The trailer was not full when I took the picture but you het the point. 20181022_180149.jpeg

I purchased cordwood for an excellent price but had to pick it up myself. After 4 trips back and forth filling the bed I realized it would take 8 to 10 more trips to complete. My friend said I could use his trailer, awesome. But when I went to pick it up I realized it was a 16 foor trailer. Well I needed to get the wood so I hooked up.
The remaining wood filled the trailer to the top. I had a 35 mile trip home and a majority of it was up hill. The Taco pulled it beautifully. I will likely not pull anything this big and heavy again but it is awesome to know it can in a pinch. I still got 18 mpg. The trailer was not full when I took the picture but you het the point. View attachment 21671
Is that a Tundra in the background?

Good to hear.

I see you are from Maine, according to the license plate. Let us know how you do in the mud this spring.;)

Back