Very quiet in here

Unexplained rules violation......................

They just ban you without explanation, so its a guess as to what the grievance was.

Snowflake mentality.

My oldest daughter is a bit of a flake. She was angry about something. I asked her what the problem was......
Her, "If you don't know. I'm not telling you!!"
Me, "If I do know....will you tell me?"
She didn't speak to me for about 3 days. During that time, I grew a strong dislike for teenage daughters. They are freeking nuts.....

What for!?
Ha ha. First time i made an honest mistake commenting about a NASCAR race where the news guy was interviewing the race winner and the crowd kept chanting "Let's go Brandon clap, clap, clap clap clap" "Let's go Brandon clap, clap, clap clap clap." The second time I posted a rebuttal explaning why I DID NOT violate their policy and got another 30-day suspension. The 3rd and 4th time was me using a new email address and call-sign and they suspended me again. The following was my rebuttal and it went like this;

30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld.com (posted 3 DEC 2021)

s-l1600.jpeg
Ahhhh, the smell of freedom. After serving my 30-day sentence from this wonderful website, I am so happy to be plugged back into the good folks here at TacomaWorld. As I sat out my sentence in the hoosegow here in Texas yearning for my freedom, I thought back to what got me here in the first place…..

I started a thread awhile back titled “What’s your Tacoma’s name ” and everything was great, people responding with all kinds of wonderful and silly names for their pickup trucks, just like me. And then,

1672616570884.jpeg

One day, a dude replies to my thread and says “how bout brandon ?” And I thought to myself, that’s funny, because some NASCAR Reporter said the same thing about a race car driver named Brandon, who had just won his very first race. So I posted a picture of our dear leader Joe into the thread (who millions of people have nicknamed brandon), and the next thing you know, I get hit with the

Retro-Batman-Comic-Book-Wham-PowMetal-Signs-VINTAGE-_1.jpeg

button from someone I don’t even know, who didn’t appreciate a picture of our dear leader. And then,
the moderators shellacked the crap out of me upon hearing of such outlandish behavior. And then,
zap-comic-book-bubble-pop-art-style-68204930.jpeg

I remembered why that NASCAR Reporter’s comment turned out to be brilliant. So here’s what I learned from Episode 1, 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld; don’t sit around all day wondering why they keep calling our dear leader Brandon when his real name is Joe coz it’ll upset some crazy people on this here website Ok ?

So my question is, have you ever served a 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld ? And if so, why ?

pco595oKi.htm.jpg

Attachments

• 1672616375133.png
    1672616375133.png
    373.2 KB · Views: 0
That is bizarre!
I had 2 or something lockdowns and multiple reply bans on numerous threads... Like more than 10! if memory serves

Ha ha. First time i made an honest mistake commenting about a NASCAR race where the news guy was interviewing the race winner and the crowd kept chanting "Let's go Brandon clap, clap, clap clap clap" "Let's go Brandon clap, clap, clap clap clap." The second time I posted a rebuttal explaning why I DID NOT violate their policy and got another 30-day suspension. The 3rd and 4th time was me using a new email address and call-sign and they suspended me again. The following was my rebuttal and it went like this;

30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld.com (posted 3 DEC 2021)

View attachment 34808
Ahhhh, the smell of freedom. After serving my 30-day sentence from this wonderful website, I am so happy to be plugged back into the good folks here at TacomaWorld. As I sat out my sentence in the hoosegow here in Texas yearning for my freedom, I thought back to what got me here in the first place…..

I started a thread awhile back titled “What’s your Tacoma’s name ” and everything was great, people responding with all kinds of wonderful and silly names for their pickup trucks, just like me. And then,

View attachment 34809

One day, a dude replies to my thread and says “how bout brandon ?” And I thought to myself, that’s funny, because some NASCAR Reporter said the same thing about a race car driver named Brandon, who had just won his very first race. So I posted a picture of our dear leader Joe into the thread (who millions of people have nicknamed brandon), and the next thing you know, I get hit with the

View attachment 34804

button from someone I don’t even know, who didn’t appreciate a picture of our dear leader. And then,
the moderators shellacked the crap out of me upon hearing of such outlandish behavior. And then,
View attachment 34807

I remembered why that NASCAR Reporter’s comment turned out to be brilliant. So here’s what I learned from Episode 1, 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld; don’t sit around all day wondering why they keep calling our dear leader Brandon when his real name is Joe coz it’ll upset some crazy people on this here website Ok ?

So my question is, have you ever served a 30-Day Lock-Up at TacomaWorld ? And if so, why ?

View attachment 34805
That's a very good question Jay. What did I get locked up for ? You know exactly what I got locked up for; that 30-day suspension when I quoted "let's go Brandon". And then the 2nd time. And yes, the 3rd time which got me the life time lock-up. Did you forget my original post about that extreme liberal website ?

That's a very good question Jay. What did I get locked up for ? You know exactly what I got locked up for; that 30-day suspension when I quoted "let's go Brandon". And then the 2nd time. And yes, the 3rd time which got me the life time lock-up. Did you forget my original post about that extreme liberal website ?
Don't you know...tw doesn't allow us smelly, deplorable walmart types to remain on their forum...once they find out your gone. Once you read tw's code of conduct, you have to be an elite liberal snowflake to stay.

Last edited:
why are other taco peeps not flocking to TF ?!?
to join in the adventure :cool:
wots the deal!?

you do know that other place is a trashed garbage hole

Back