WeatherTech Mats

I have the factory weather mats.......they're great. Keeps the snow/rocks/crap off the carpet. I think they were a $225 option on my '17.

I've seen those mat anchors but have never used them.......they work pretty well?

Yeah, the driver's side has the locks......passengers doesn't.......wife gets out I gotta go straighten it out. I'm kinda OCD that way.

Haha. I’m the same way. It was an oversight fixed in the ‘18 Tacoma. Along with the auto locking tailgate.

They don't tear your carpet up? Figured gettin in and out of the passenger side would cause the spikes to tear the carpet up.

No. I haven’t had any issues. I even tried to see how durable they were when installing them. They didn’t tear any carpet up. They fit pretty tight and will be there for the life of the truck so it shouldn’t be an issue. RenderedContent-1C97F495-A4DE-4CB7-A404-7E91FAA31DA4.JPG

I have the weather techs . There nice I’m not sure if there worth the money. I gave 160 for fronts and the back. They are tight to get in.

I have the weather techs . There nice I’m not sure if there worth the money. I gave 160 for fronts and the back. They are tight to get in.

Them being tight to get in is probably a good thing so they won’t slide around and defeat the purpose of having all weathers by letting your carpet get filthy.

Back