WeatherTech Mats

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by HFriday, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Offgas in the sun outside

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I have the factory weather mats.......they're great. Keeps the snow/rocks/crap off the carpet. I think they were a $225 option on my '17.

Bogunn likes this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I like the mats but I don’t like the way the passenger side moves. I don’t think you were on the forum the last time these were brought up. They’re great for holding the mats in place.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/172587803038

cranito4to likes this.
  5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Yeah, the driver's side has the locks......passengers doesn't.......wife gets out I gotta go straighten it out. I'm kinda OCD that way.

Bogunn likes this.
  6. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I've seen those mat anchors but have never used them.......they work pretty well?

7. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

They don't tear your carpet up? Figured gettin in and out of the passenger side would cause the spikes to tear the carpet up.

Travisjb21 likes this.
  8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha. I’m the same way. It was an oversight fixed in the ‘18 Tacoma. Along with the auto locking tailgate.

B-Man likes this.
  9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

No. I haven’t had any issues. I even tried to see how durable they were when installing them. They didn’t tear any carpet up. They fit pretty tight and will be there for the life of the truck so it shouldn’t be an issue. RenderedContent-1C97F495-A4DE-4CB7-A404-7E91FAA31DA4.JPG

B-Man likes this.
  10. cranito4to

cranito4to Well-Known Member

Nice, what about leaks from water snow

11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I haven’t had any issues. There’s a plastic washer that allows them to seal. They don’t leak at all that I’ve noticed.

cranito4to and B-Man like this.
  12. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I'm gonna get those on order! Thanks for the info!

mcodyv and Bogunn like this.
  13. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I have the weather techs . There nice I’m not sure if there worth the money. I gave 160 for fronts and the back. They are tight to get in.

Bogunn likes this.
  14. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I never saw/ knew about the aries.

15. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

No problem. @WEX is the one that told us about them. They’re a great little implement for a few dollars and a few minutes.

16. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Them being tight to get in is probably a good thing so they won’t slide around and defeat the purpose of having all weathers by letting your carpet get filthy.

B-Man likes this.
  17. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Great info!

Bogunn likes this.
  18. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

AACECD5C-8912-4A66-AAD9-348FA2CA90CA.jpeg

Bogunn likes this.
  19. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Looks like a Weather-Tech Swap Meet! LOL