Wedding Plans

B.C.

Well the dream wedding we wanted, is not what we are having, but I don't care to be honest.
Marrying an amazing lady, and doing it our way.
Government quacks say maximum of 60 people, we are having 429.
I wrote a letter to the cops, told them the date, location, and amount of people who are going to be there, said if they want to arrest us all, bring a lot of cars and cuffs, every person there has agreed to be arrested, I told them all I was going to write this letter.
I dropped it off in person at the cop shop.

Have 27 people who are bringing bbqs, and I will have boxes and boxes of hamburger patties, buns, lots of condiments, and also a few cases of steaks, and many bags of potatoes to bake, for those who choose to cook their own. KFC manager herself is delivering 30 buckets of chicken, 60 boxes of fries, and Domino's is delivering 8 kinds of pizza, 4 large of each type.
49 people are bringing a salad of various kinds, and 61 are bringing a dessert of some type, i have 700 paper plates, and a lot of plastic cutlery and cups. There will be 44 coolers full of various drinks, a very cool DJ, who also happens to be my cousin as well as a professional DJ. Pool and hot tub are open, 5 dedicated ski/wakeboard boats, and 9 regular boats to take people who want to go out for rides or pulled on a tube. At last count there will be 27 PWC including mine, and for anyone who wants to leave their little kids to nap or play, in the shop will be set up sleeping mats with blankets, tables, lots of arts and crafts supplies, and 6 girls who all have a lot of daycare experience, to supervise kids from newborns up to age 10. I've invited my neighbors to, but told them no need to rsvp, just show up if they want to...all said they are coming, so add another two dozen plus or so to my official list.
A deli is making me up 8 large cheese platter, and 8 large deli meat platters, and I will buy a lot of different salad dressings to put out, and a lot of dinner buns.
Its not about fancy, it's about joy and love!
Cops already called me to chat, said thanks for the heads up, but they won't be coming by to break it up.

Last edited:
Thanks gang.
Had a caterer booked, deposit paid, and she canceled on me...so decided to do it my way.
I have good friends, so many are bringing something.
I just want to get married, dance, eat, water ski, and cannonball into the pool when lots gather around it.

I had clear instructions from B.
She wanted me to choose the date, time, and details.
Her only requests are simple ones, it was in our yard, she danced down the isle ( grass) in barefoot wearing her bikini to You Shook Me All Night Long, and there had to be some sort of chicken, cheesecake, and Greek salad...her favorite foods.
So our rules for guests are everyone is barefoot, casual dress, and absolutely no booze or gifts. This is a party, not a weird event for a lot of fancy crap. About 3/4 of the guests are wearing swim wear, I will be in my blue swim trunks, and B in her white bikini. Her dad will be waiting for her at the front, and give her away after she dances in to Rock music pounding good and loud. I'm literally coming in on my jetski, with my friends right behind me on theirs, my best woman is yes, a woman, who is wearing a black bikini and black bow tie, we are all wearing a black bow tie. My big boy is my ring bearer, i bought him a skinny collar to wear that day, so the ring will fit over it. When i call him I know that he will come running to me, and I will pop his collar off and get the ring. He is truly my best friend, Diana my best woman, is my best human friend. I've always been unconventional, weddings bore me to be honest, this one will not be boring. I've also hired a face painter, balloon animal lady, and a guy who blows the coolest bubbles ever.

Sounds like an awesome event B.C!. good luck have a ton of fun. Congrates! My wedding had 75 people and 60 of them were under 35 we had a blast!

Thanks man...we have from a few months old, up to about 75 ish or so for the grandparents.
Many plan to be out on the lake a lot.
I will be pulling tubes, offering rides, and blasting around on my Jetski a bunch to.
On the beach I will have a LOT of jerry cans, because I already know we are going to use mega amounts of gas.

Back