Wet okole seat covers

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Gee, Nov 28, 2015.

1. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Yeah I was trying to do it without unbolting them. I said heck with this and grabbed my cordless impact lol
    Bogunn likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

I really want a set from leatherseats.com
    But the prices are ridiculous. Especially when I think of what else I could do with $1000 ish.
    Bogunn likes this.
  4. cranito4to

cranito4to Well-Known Member

Try Clazzio, I put them on about a week ago and I love them... IMG_20180304_132011_534.jpg IMG_20180304_131505_263.jpg
    kp.taco and OR17TRD like this.
  5. SomeDirtyCuban

6. SomeDirtyCuban

7. cranito4to

cranito4to Well-Known Member

Just in case you didn't realize that os a before after photo. They are black, it might be the glare.
    SomeDirtyCuban likes this.
  8. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Post some pics of your wet okoles!
  9. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

They should of had a stitched strap going diagonal to pull and tighten the corner in the backseat. My plan was to Velcro but since spring is around the corner they’ll be coming off soon anyway until the fall
    kp.taco likes this.