Wet Okole Seat Covers

snogirl

I have purchased Wet Okole seat covers in many of my Toyota trucks over the years.
My first set was in a 2004 Tundra. I went with solid charcoal w/ full piping & a TRD logo.
The covers held up great though the charcoal did show dirt more than I liked.
The piping looked great but pilled up & snagged occasionally from sliding out on the drivers side.
Having that experience made me not choose piping for future orders.

In my 2006 Tacoma SR5 DC, I bought black & taupe with no piping. Color match was spot on for the taupe interior. :thumbsup:
These covers held up great after 5 yrs of use with a dog & lots of outdoor recreational activity.
The front seats even held a full cup of coffee without ever getting down to the factory material. It was pretty impressive.
The taupe centers did turn a weird tint of light green over time from UV rays in places. The black did not fade one bit.
When I traded the truck in, I took them off to sell & the SR5 looked new!

My most recent purchase was for a 2013 Tacoma DC with sport seats.
I opted for full black no piping w/ rear pockets.
These covers are super comfy!
They also seemed to make seat bottom side less apt to tear.
(I had noticed the factory foam bunching up from getting in and out of the truck)
Installation was not difficult. I opted not to take out the seats though many do that to maximize its tautness...

The center console cover fits perfectly & does it job in protecting the vinyl top from scratches.

My con list:
1. Price
2. The side bag air bag opening needs a little velcro to make it close better.
3. Initial smell - it eventually goes away.

Here are some pics from my tacomas.
2006 SR5 front seats & DC rear seats.

2013 Sport Seats front only & console cover

I need to get my rear seats. I bought the fronts used and have been searching for something close for the rear for a while.

Tacoma SR5 Access Cab Seat Covers (Front Only)

here is a pic of my seat covers ..have had them for about 3 yrs now and holding up strong :thumbsup: (as strong as steel !!!) :laughing:

Attachments

• Steelers Seat Covers.jpg
    Steelers Seat Covers.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 75
I've got a set of Wet Okole Seat Covers that are black and grey. I had them put "Tacoma" on the seats and it makes the cap look classy. They fit great. I've taken them off once in three years to wash them and they came out looking new. They are top quality and fit like a glove. People always think I have custom seats in the truck. I highly recommend them...even at the cost. :thumbsup:

Back