What-Ah-Wednesday

DEZERTDUCK

Owner Engage Off Road
so to keep in my theme....this would be the wednesday thread....what everyone up to today...anything exciting.....me just working in the shop trying to get the prerunner finished so we can go test and tune it....shock towers are being finished then just finish work....brake lines....a little paint and should be ready to test!!!:thumbup:

picture.php

picture.php

Worked all day! Stopped and got another gasket for fill plug at the dealer, (free) I had thought I had 4 but was missing one. Also ordered new fill plug for rearend. Mine doesn't look to good for some reason, kinda corroded looking, hope I don't strip it when I go to change the oil out. Also ordered 2 bottom clips for my grill since I busted both when I pulled it out to color match it with the truck. Pulling it out one more time to install I hope my new devil horn emblem when I get it and will replace the bottom clips then.

I got my Tacoma Forum stickers and T-Shirt today, thanks Nathan.:thumbsup:

Awesome looking truck Dezert.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
stayed home from work today to take care of the wife & kids. wife has bronchitis & I've been chasing & yelling at kids all day.

however, i did install a new battery on the truck and started organizing the truck tool bag for the upcoming Mojave run.

Man what-a-wednesday!!! been crazy here at the shop, barely got a chance to post up and check out whats going on with TF.....whats everyone else up to today??

worked and trying to find a lifeproof case for my 4S. Its only a matter of time fishing will claim this one as well.

Back