What are the best websites to buy genuine toyota parts?

Discussion in '1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma' started by Cortez94, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Cortez94

Cortez94 Active Member

What are the best websites to buy genuine toyota parts for 1st gens for the low? Im gonna do a major tune up myself soon, I want to get my truck ready for winter. Dont really want to trust ebay either but I did see that they had some kits.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Really depends on what you’re looking for. I’ve bought some of mine from amazon, eBay, my local dealer, other dealers online, parts geek.
    Google “Toyota parts” or the part that you are looking for and start searching. The more you look the better deals you can find.

Bogunn likes this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Like @OR17TRD said, use whatever’s cheaper. Just look at shipping. I use eBay for pretty much anything and everything because I always find stuff cheaper. Just look at the seller rating and what you’re getting. And use PayPal so you have an extra layer of security.

Crawdad and OR17TRD like this.
  5. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

I'm leary of eBay but I still use it, I just spend extra time looking at the seller, like you said.

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.