What are you drinking?

I had Weimaraners since I was 12. First one lived 17 years and 2 months, the second 13 years and a bit, the third lived 15 years and some and the fourth lived 10 years. He had kidney disease. Still brings tears to my eyes to write anything about him

I had Weimaraners since I was 12. First one lived 17 years and 2 months, the second 13 years and a bit, the third lived 15 years and some and the fourth lived 10 years. He had kidney disease. Still brings tears to my eyes to write anything about him

Well if it didnt bother you, id be worried. I know some ranchers have dogs they look at as tools and tools only.
Dogs are pack animals, most just want to please you.
Dugs biggest punishment is done on his own, the look on his face when he extremely rarely does anything wrong (got into bathroom trash twice in 6yrs), (took 1 food wrapper off a table when i was in the shower), is punishment enough.

I took him to Penn Vet Hospital for treatment. Spent $10K on him to give him 4 months with me. People told me I was crazy, it was 'only a dog'. Best money I ever spent. I gotta go drink some Old Grand Dad now.

I took him to Penn Vet Hospital for treatment. Spent $10K on him to give him 4 months with me. People told me I was crazy, it was 'only a dog'. Best money I ever spent. I gotta go drink some Old Grand Dad now.
Remember who those people were.
Remember who helped you.
Remember the good times.
Cheers

Back