What brand tire dressing that wont sling off u prefer?

None. I prefer the au naturel look. Just clean them good with brush and soapy water.

I usually wipe the excess off to avoid this no matter what brand I'm using.

Also I don't like the wet look, I just like it to darken and help give the tires a cleaner look.

Armor all is useless.

I had good luck with Black Magic tire gel. IDK the exact name for it though since I haven't used it in a while. Sitting there and getting every crevice on my Duratracs is annoying and I don't have the patience for it.

I also use Bleche White since my letters are visible.

Black Magic Tire Wet! Easy to apply and last a long time. I wipe up any excess solution on the tire to keep it from slinging around when I first drive

I use armor all since I have some from long ago, but also have black magic. Once I use up what I have I'll see what's out there.
A cheap item to use which I used a long time ago on my Chevelle was Vaseline. Makes the black shine, use a light coat and rub in out to where it is dry not greasy or it will collect dirt fast. Works great on plastic, rubber and vinyl also weather stripping.

I use the spray bottle version of black magic tire wet. I spray it on the tire then use a paint brush to spread it out. It usually takes about 5 mins to dry then I am good for a week or so.

Back