What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Uff a lot of room for sure. Super like and love the color.
Mysterious Sunglo Red......103".......10" mini apes.....Rinehart Exhaust......255 cams........Daymaker headlight/accy lights.......rode 'er one day from Fontana, SC to West St. Louis, MO.......750 miles........was ready for more but I was hungry! LOL

Mysterious Sunglo Red......103".......10" mini apes.....Rinehart Exhaust......255 cams........Daymaker headlight/accy lights.......rode 'er one day from Fontana, SC to West St. Louis, MO.......750 miles........was ready for more but I was hungry! LOL
That it's a lot of miles. I try like 30 minutes and I feel it on my lower back right away, because I have lower back problem so to me motorcycles are not good for a long ride and I hate that. [emoji21]

That it's a lot of miles. I try like 30 minutes and I feel it on my lower back right away, because I have lower back problem so to me motorcycles are not good for a long ride and I hate that. [emoji21]
It's the seat with foot postion and bar height. All 3 together will give you that back pain but just changing your seat helps a bunch. My stock seat caused me that lower back pain within an hour.........changed seats to this Touring and I can go 200 miles before filling up and gettin right back on for another 200 miles.

It's the seat with foot postion and bar height. All 3 together will give you that back pain but just changing your seat helps a bunch. My stock seat caused me that lower back pain within an hour.........changed seats to this Touring and I can go 200 miles before filling up and gettin right back on for another 200 miles.
Ergonomics

Back