What have you done to your Tacoma today?

I ordered some Raptor 4" nerf bars in Stainless steel and some Husky X-act contour floor mats. Hope they work well for wife andI getting in and out of the truck. I've been keeping a record of the MPG. I realize its a 4 cylinder but I do like what I'm getting all around nile per gallon. I've been averaging almost 24 in all around driving. I have just over 1000 miles on it now so don't know if there is a breaking in period and it will get better or if this is about where it will be. But I am happy with it.

I ordered some Raptor 4" nerf bars in Stainless steel and some Husky X-act contour floor mats. Hope they work well for wife andI getting in and out of the truck. I've been keeping a record of the MPG. I realize its a 4 cylinder but I do like what I'm getting all around nile per gallon. I've been averaging almost 24 in all around driving. I have just over 1000 miles on it now so don't know if there is a breaking in period and it will get better or if this is about where it will be. But I am happy with it.

That’s good mileage. The 2.7 is a great little motor. I’ve had 4 of them over the years and never had a bit of trouble.

Back