What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by ae111black, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Iced T

Iced T Well-Known Member

Took new pics...
    90B0CB49-9D8B-453A-83B9-C036A5AD6DB0.jpeg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. n7narcosis

n7narcosis Well-Known Member

Hauled the boat out for the season, a bit early but the Pacific rain has set in early this year.

First time I've had the boat loaded with the new truck. It looks to sit nice a flat, hardly any suspension drop either, I like that! 20180930_182140.jpeg 20180930_182129.jpeg

4. John P. Ferry

John P. Ferry Member

I ordered some Raptor 4" nerf bars in Stainless steel and some Husky X-act contour floor mats. Hope they work well for wife andI getting in and out of the truck. I've been keeping a record of the MPG. I realize its a 4 cylinder but I do like what I'm getting all around nile per gallon. I've been averaging almost 24 in all around driving. I have just over 1000 miles on it now so don't know if there is a breaking in period and it will get better or if this is about where it will be. But I am happy with it.

5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Got the 12volt solutions remote start in the mail today. Took about 1/2 hour to install......works perfect! Very easy install!

Scott Wyman and Bogunn like this.
  6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Awesome. You’re ready for winter now.

B-Man likes this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s good mileage. The 2.7 is a great little motor. I’ve had 4 of them over the years and never had a bit of trouble.

8. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Glad it came in the mail today.....was 96° here yesterday........dropped to 40° last night.......never got above 45° today and they had light snow out in SW Nebraska last night. Brrrrrrr........gonna get some use out of it for sure!

lcarrasco212, Scott Wyman and Bogunn like this.
  9. Iced T

Iced T Well-Known Member

image.jpg Showing my pride!
    image.jpg

10. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

B-Man, Scott Wyman and bwag1961 like this.
  11. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

B-Man likes this.
  12. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Thank you :D 957D9A66-61E1-4014-9817-1CBB914DACBE.jpeg

DEERTAY, Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  13. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahaha!!!! That just ain't right!

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  14. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

PNW hippy :)

Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  15. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

LMAO......

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  16. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Scott Wyman, OR17TRD and B-Man like this.
  17. Iced T

Iced T Well-Known Member

Must be his truck? But that cool. I have no hang up with your prefs! Good for you. LOL

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  18. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Changed out my horns.. 1 horn from a 2018 corolla and another from a 2015. . Beep Beep.. Plug&play, It's obnoxiously loud. Lol

Bogunn, OR17TRD and B-Man like this.
  19. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Haha. You hooked up both? You’re going to make someone streak their britches.

kp.taco and B-Man like this.
  20. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Haha yep both. The taco has 2 horns and the corolla has one.. But I was able to find 2 corolla horns at the salvage yard. My wife hates me

21. Iced T

Iced T Well-Known Member

Every wife hates their husband

DE1D4905-3F69-483D-83A1-E8FCC2E241F8.jpeg DE1D4905-3F69-483D-83A1-E8FCC2E241F8.jpeg

Bogunn, kp.taco and B-Man like this.