What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Installed a Valley Industries receiver hitch and Curt Mfg. wiring harness on my 2013 AC Prerunner. Easy install. Went on as advertised.

Flowmaster extreme muffler!View attachment 3013 and rode loud and proud on the 4thView attachment 3014

I agree. It doesnt sound good
He means its for ricers and others like that...
Hmmmm, I guess you liked enough to get one. :rolleyes:

I second that. Might as well put 20" wheels with spinners while your at it.
How does it sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app
We have been over this already. :rolleyes:

So I am planning on some led mods( orange in grille and footwell, white courtesy lights) and I wanted to know if anyone knows a way to tap into the dome light wiring or the power outlet in the bed. Preferably I want them to come on when I unlock the door with the dome light but second best would be if I could control them with the AC 400w/100w switch. I don't want them on while driving. Help please.

It's a cherrybomb part number so it sounds like a cherry bomb..... I think Flowmaster bought cherrybomb, so when you order with the cherrybomb part number it's the same but with flowmaster written on it

It's a cherrybomb part number so it sounds like a cherry bomb..... I think Flowmaster bought cherrybomb, so when you order with the cherrybomb part number it's the same but with flowmaster written on it
You have a Flowmaster 10 series. The Cherrybomb Extreme looks similar but the internal baffles are different.

10 series

flowmaster-super-10-series-delta-flow-muffler.jpg

Cherrybomb Extreme

images

Last edited:
Put the old aftermarket speakers I had laying in my back seat for a month and a half into the rear doors. I've been meaning to do this since I put new component speakers in the front doors. Lol ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1405204152.522762.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1405204164.571858.jpg

I'm thinking about tinting my tail lights and high brake light. Here's a little edit preview but I wouldn't go super dark on the lights. Just a medium smoke. Also thinking of painting my factory rims gloss black. I hate the matte look of plastidip. Comment with opinions on both
ideas pls. 2 pics. Now vs edit

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1405519655.709325.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1405519682.692643.jpg

I'm thinking about tinting my tail lights and high brake light. Here's a little edit preview but I wouldn't go super dark on the lights. Just a medium smoke. Also thinking of painting my factory rims gloss black. I hate the matte look of plastidip. Comment with opinions on both
ideas pls. 2 pics. Now vs edit

View attachment 3066View attachment 3067
I love the look of the smoked tails on the 2nd gens, so I say do it!! Just get the can of glossifier over plastidip and it won't be matte, simple as that

Back