What have you done to your Tacoma today?

seen someone post they like running their afe intake with the lid off a while back, cause it made more noise (negligable).... knowing the results already but wanting numbers, I took mine off and watched...Took a SHORT drive, maybe 5 miles, even while at cruising speed intake temps were about 10 degrees over ambient. I cant imagine the heat soak while in traffic!!

Threw the lid back on (with backup dry filter (always have 2 filters people).... temps were ambient while cruising with lid on and port plug installed. This is my normal setup, but I was curious if my thunking was wrong or his.

Then used mityvac and pulled all coolant out of blower cooling system, removed in and out lines from intercooler and blew air threw the entire system, dropped a borescope down each for fun.... refilled system with about 2.5 liters of coolant, burped it, drove it.... cleaned **** up.

Now I wait for carne asada to show up and I get to stand in the damn sun and bbq it for tacos.

its guacamole day bitches.

Well I paid 1100 but I had seat heaters installed with the leather. I believe you can get sets for considerably less when you do it online and then install yourself. Wife had to have seat heaters so we paid.

Happy wife happy life. I love those seat covers . I have a buddy that has them they are very nice. I’m going to do them one day. Great looking seat covers. They look stock that’s what I like

Back