What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Total Chaos stock length LCA's installed!
11344950403_15c4b2fb7e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Due to the more than normal SNOW in Southern Oregon, I put my fiberglass shell back on my truck, for the added weight and better traction! Sure rides nice with it on.. I think I'll keep in on after the weather settles down!

I was backing up in my driveway in the dark and as I was about to get in my spot I stopped suddenly. I get out and I find myself back into the shed and gate.
Some of the reasons of me crashing was 1- it was dark, 2-the floodlight was pointing at my face,3-I have tinted windows,4-I was going probably 10mphImageUploadedByTaco Forum1387462959.618029.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1387462973.751106.jpg
I didn't mess up the shed or gate too much, but there is still a pretty good amount of damage.

Hi Ed, I'm sure sorry that happened to you, but like the old saying goes (**** Happens) .

Have you ever done any body work? I can't tell if there are any dents that need pulling out, doesn't look like it.
If it's just a matter of sanding out all the scratches with maybe a little (very Little) body filler you can do it yourself, except for the painting.
But if you can get it sanded out and primed, you might be able to talk to a local body shop to shoot it when they have another vehicle using that colour for a few bucks.

Also I don't know a lot about insurance, but you might be able to claim it on your dads homeowner insurance, just a thought.

Good luck.

Hi Ed, I'm sure sorry that happened to you, but like the old saying goes (**** Happens) .

Have you ever done any body work? I can't tell if there are any dents that need pulling out, doesn't look like it.
If it's just a matter of sanding out all the scratches with maybe a little (very Little) body filler you can do it yourself, except for the painting.
But if you can get it sanded out and primed, you might be able to talk to a local body shop to shoot it when they have another vehicle using that colour for a few bucks.

Also I don't know a lot about insurance, but you might be able to claim it on your dads homeowner insurance, just a thought.

Good luck.

The second pic shows a dent about 3 inches long and about 1 inch wide and I need to find a pop that out by taking out the taillight. I'm probably going to do what you said and sand, bondo a little, and primer than maybe..just maybe..save up to plastidip the whole truck.

Back