What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Removed front mud flaps and cut the front of the inner fender. It rubs a little bit when the wheels are turned and under compression at the same time. I'm talking a tiny bit, nothing that I'm worried about.

I did the Toytech kit that has the 5100's w/eibach springs already assembled. They claim 3" in the front. I forgot to measure to see exactly what I got.

I have this problem, sometimes whenever I start my truck I try to put it in gear it doesn't go. I don't hear the gear shift solenoid activating when I press the brake and my a/c doesn't work and my windows roll down when this happens. Any ideas of what it might be? I cleaned all up under the shift console thinking the solenoid might have been sticky or something from a drink and it still happens.

Not yet.... If it was a fuse wouldn't I not be able to shift into gear all the time. It happens about once or twice a week.

I meant for the other stuff. The shifting issue could be the lock solenoid in the shifter. It could also be you. Are you trying to pull the shifter before you step on the brake? Try making sure you step on the brake before you try to shift.

The a/c not working and the windows not rolling down only happens when the gear shift isn't working. I also said earlier that I cleaned and check the solenoid. I do press the brake before I press the button to shift

I haven't tried anything else besides the a/c and windows. I can take a video of it next time it happens.

Just ordered an access tonneau cover and weather tech window visors! A nice addition for the spring and summer...whenever that will be. High of 27 degrees today

My brother and I used our tacomas today to complete 3 kitchen installations.

Attachments

• 1395795103326.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 103
Back