What have you done to your Tacoma today?

4x4 2004, bought new in 05, didn't like 05 style at the time. Bought last doublecab silver TRD 4x4 in country at the time in Asheville. Immediately chromed and added 3in body lift 32 in tires toyota super charger with tuned TRD exhaust, few years later I added 4in suspension lift and 35 in procomps on 17in rims. Last year I had the under carrage painted black to make her look new again. Love her.

Attachments

• 1446938919135.jpg
    1446938919135.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 1446938944662.jpg
    1446938944662.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 83
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1446956839.300712.jpg
Tightened up the brush guard. It was keeping a rap song in my head... Wobble wobble, shake it shake it! Ha! No more!Woo Pig Sooie!

I just put a new toytec lift on the truck and I notice absolutely no difference in height I may be wrong but Def don't notice no diffrence at all went with toytec 2.5 front coil and total choas upper arm add a leaf in the back and new beadlock look trd wheels and new ko2 tires 5600.oo and change notice no difference I'll post pics tomorrow.

I just put a new toytec lift on the truck and I notice absolutely no difference in height I may be wrong but Def don't notice no diffrence at all went with toytec 2.5 front coil and total choas upper arm add a leaf in the back and new beadlock look trd wheels and new ko2 tires 5600.oo and change notice no difference I'll post pics tomorrow.
Did you measure from the center of the hub to the bottom of wheel well before and after?

Did you measure from the center of the hub to the bottom of wheel well before and after?

Yes I did I guess they forgot to pre load up the coils when they put the lift on at the dealership. I have an appointment next week where I'm swapping out my off-road hood for a sport hood with the scoop and they will load them up and align the truck again. The add a leaf lifted the truck a lil more than 3 inches. And the truck loos like its raked . I called them out on it and they admitted they didn't crank up on the coils like they should have before they installed them. IDIOTS..

2016 Tacoma Trd Off-road. (Silver Bullet)
2015 Tacoma Sr5. (Polar Bear)

Yes I did I guess they forgot to pre load up the coils when they put the lift on at the dealership. I have an appointment next week where I'm swapping out my off-road hood for a sport hood with the scoop and they will load them up and align the truck again. The add a leaf lifted the truck a lil more than 3 inches. And the truck loos like its raked . I called them out on it and they admitted they didn't crank up on the coils like they should have before they installed them. IDIOTS..

2016 Tacoma Trd Off-road. (Silver Bullet)
2015 Tacoma Sr5. (Polar Bear)

There's a reason you don't take vehicles to dealerships to have aftermarket products installed... Just saying...

Back