What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Installed different then the OEM Toyota Rotors that went on new in Dec 2015 . They were warped bad! Used a customers building in Keyser , WV last night making a short 17 hour day!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1455842126.882393.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1455842145.315951.jpg

I was gonna do the install with a friend, but as confident as he is around trucks, he showed some hesitation when it came to the UCAs.
I took that as a sign to take my truck to a 4 wheel place that deals primarily with suspensions among other things.

I was gonna do the install with a friend, but as confident as he is around trucks, he showed some hesitation when it came to the UCAs.
I took that as a sign to take my truck to a 4 wheel place that deals primarily with suspensions among other things.
How much did the install cost you? I'm planning on getting light racing uca's myself

$250 and done in 3 hours. Be careful who you take your truck to. This guy happened to know his **** about suspensions...
Now I just need an alignment and I'll get back to my mileage project. I plan on cleaning the air filter tomorrow and I might Seafoam the truck this weekend.

Last edited:
Back