WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Ok, fellas, need advise.
I have a 2015 taco dcsb white trd off road, so it has the chrome on it (which I actually do not like)
I want to do the headlight black out but am a little sketch about the chrome on the front grill. I don't know if it will look right.
I have the tails tinted, and a 30" led bar in the lower grille. been searching for the same light mod with my front end chrome but not finding any pics.
Thoughts?
The grille comes off pretty easy, take it off and plastidip it, I did mine in one evening. Then if you like it you can get it powder coated.

Ok, fellas, need advise.
I have a 2015 taco dcsb white trd off road, so it has the chrome on it (which I actually do not like)
I want to do the headlight black out but am a little sketch about the chrome on the front grill. I don't know if it will look right.
I have the tails tinted, and a 30" led bar in the lower grille. been searching for the same light mod with my front end chrome but not finding any pics.
Thoughts?
Chrome is bad. Buy a new grille. I had a chrome grille and bought an all black one. Easy to to take off and put on.

Who says you can't go mudding in a 2wd with x12 wheels and spacers haha ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1432527010.132956.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1432527024.665526.jpg
I like being wider then the train tracks btw

Last edited:
Back