WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Just bought this set of goodies... The LEDs are reverse lights to help with visibility for the rear camera when I'm outside of town, so I'll let you guys know how they perform in the absolute darkness at a later date

Now I'm no mechanic, but I'll take a beer and look at your truck anyway...
UPDATE - No real difference in visibility for the rear cam. Lame... At least they were cheap and now I have some spare lights.

Plan to install this bad boy eventually... Auto Parts Warehouse for the most excellent deal on a hood. All I need to decide is whether to get the scoop insert or not...ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1428453313.510818.jpg

Plan to install this bad boy eventually... Auto Parts Warehouse for the most excellent deal on a hood. All I need to decide is whether to get the scoop insert or not...View attachment 5345

Was thinking of doing the same thing on my trd off-road, you have to buy the hook kit tho and that's another $110 bucks

Oh I know... Baby steps, my friend. I want to wait until I have the hood in hand to get the other hood piece. Also, I'm debating if I want to get it painted or not. I kinda like that it comes primed. No glare from the sun...

Installed my new seats and the back seats ATTACH=full]5372[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1428632877.123768.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1428632877.123768.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 58
Back