What is everybody during the Coronavirus?

dang Scott, that looks wicked! you should have fun! can't wait to see the finished model.[emoji4] when i finish all the metal earths i have left to do, i'm gonna have to seriously look into those. so cool!
Just dont order these from Amazon. They are waaaaay more expensive. Mine cost $25 + tax and shipping, on Amazon the same one is $159!

Oh, and to answer your question OP I am working about 75 hours a week or so, otherwise I walk the pups, boat, motorbike rides, listen to music, play my piano, cook a little bit, annoy the ball and chain, try playing along with Jeopardy on tv (don't do very well), and did I mention motorcycling.

Oh, and to answer your question OP I am working about 75 hours a week or so, otherwise I walk the pups, boat, motorbike rides, listen to music, play my piano, cook a little bit, annoy the ball and chain, try playing along with Jeopardy on tv (don't do very well), and did I mention motorcycling.
so glad to see you back on here, Martin! [emoji5] and to see that you are still living the full life! hopefully the doctors got you all bolted together tight if you're ready to tear it up in your bikes.

Back