What is the average expected life for a Tacoma if kept up with maintenance.

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by joe77, May 9, 2019.

1. joe77

joe77 New Member

Hello eveeryone,

I really really really want a Tacoma, so I’ve been doing some research but I just can’t seem to find what the expected life is for the truck, I have a 2014 Corolla L right now, so it’s nothing fancy but it’s great for commuting, I’ve been a truck guy since I was a little kid and I really like Toyota so the Tacoma is the obvious choice for what I would get.

Sorry for any formatting errors, it’s late, I’m on mobile, and I’m tired. Thanks for any help that may be offered.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :)
    Depends on the engine trans combo you get. Are you looking at 1st gen, 2nd gen or Turd gen?
    Most of them with proper maintenance and good driving habits will last 200-300k miles.
    The 1st gen Tundra with the 4.7L has gone 1,000,000 miles.