What kind of Guns do you have?

I have 2 of the SDB......one in 9mm and the other set up for 45acp. Great loader and great service with their no BS lifetime warranty.
I have a very basic Dillon AT-500 (purchased back in 1995) and have reloaded most of my ammo that I shoot. Great press and company, I finally wore out the part that seat the primers... Dillon sent me the complete assembly "free of charge"!! Cannot say enough "good things" about Dillon Precision. However, I do cast my own bullets and really like Lee molds and bullet sizing dies.

I have a very basic Dillon AT-500 (purchased back in 1995) and have reloaded most of my ammo that I shoot. Great press and company, I finally wore out the part that seat the primers... Dillon sent me the complete assembly "free of charge"!! Cannot say enough "good things" about Dillon Precision. However, I do cast my own bullets and really like Lee molds and bullet sizing dies.
I loaded somewhere in the number of 80,000 45acp on my SDB......sent it back to them to 'check it out'.....they rebuilt it for FREE and shipped 'er back like new! Absolutely what customer service should be! Yeah, casting your own bullets saves ya money.....gotta get a mold for the son's 50-110 and the wifee's 45-70.....they both have original 1886 Winchesters.

been looking at hogue wood grips for my k-frame but the ones i like are $140 to $200. i hear they are well made, but gee-whiz. i looked at altamont and ahrends too. anyone else buy hogue?

I had a set of Hogue's exactly like these, that I gave away on the S&W Forum.

https://www.hogueinc.com/handgun-gr...s/roundbutt/full/wood/k-or-l-rd-goncalo-alves

Ahrends stopped taking orders I think the 2nd of Feb this year. Someone has an ebay store their selling left over Ahrends from. I ordered a pair of their retro tung oil Goncalo Alves grips from them around Dec of last year for my 686.

I was wanting another set of the S&W factory target "bananna" round butt K frame grips, and found out about Ahrends. They were the closest copy anyone makes. I have a set of the factory targets on my 3" 66. Not cheap and hard to find.

Factory Targets on my 3" 66

KFP_1998_1-XL.jpg

Ahrends retro's on my 686.

KFP_3272_1-XL.jpg

I ordered a S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 45 from SOS, and it showed up at my local gun shop last Friday. I was talking to the shop owner about 9mm's and told him I'd heard good stuff about the Sig P365. He said he had on in the case...Like a fool I asked to check it out. Fit my hand like it was made for it.

It took everything I had to leave the shop without it. Even after going outside, I started my bike and lite up a smoke, and kept thinking about going back in to get it. I made it home with just one pistol.

I was eating a little later and still kept thinking about that Sig, finished eating and called them and told them to box it up, and I'd be there in a minute.

I only had 5 bottom feeders, so I kinda needed to add a couple more. I mostly collect pre lock Smith revolvers.

After a few more range trips, the Sig will be my EDC.

Still waiting for the 4.25" Python I pre ordered, and pre paid for to some day show up at SOS.

Back