What would your next add on be?

Fender flares can make one hell of a difference, expensive but worth it in my opinion for bush whacker fenders!View attachment 11949
What brand are those fender flares? I have a 2017 Sport AC, which has the painted fenders.... unfortunately the paint chips super easily on the plastic fenders. I was looking at the OEM offroad ones, but I like this look a lot better. I assume the plastic is actually black and its not painted?

I also love your bumper, wheels, etc. Its on point! Nice work.

What brand are those fender flares? I have a 2017 Sport AC, which has the painted fenders.... unfortunately the paint chips super easily on the plastic fenders. I was looking at the OEM offroad ones, but I like this look a lot better. I assume the plastic is actually black and its not painted?

I also love your bumper, wheels, etc. Its on point! Nice work.

First off thank you! The fenders I have are Bushwacker black plastic, luckily I didn't have to worry about painting them. My truck originally came with faded black plastic fenders stock. So when I put the new ones on they obviously stick out more and look better, but when you get up close and look down you can see where the old fenders stopped. Not a big deal to me. I'll attach a photo of the stock fenders so you can see the difference! IMG_1764.jpgP1020867.jpg

Back